Saturday, November 8, 2008

Part Of His World.......

Lee and I got back this afternoon from our trip to Tennessee. He's usually there Wednesday - Saturday every other week, but since it was my birthday week, we took two extra days and we spent the whole week. He had more writing days and I had lots of "me" time........ for reading, visiting with friends, taking pictures and working on catching up my family scrapbooks. I enjoyed seeing where he writes, meeting some of the people who work at Word, and being there when he finished writing every day to hear all about his new songs first-hand. (instead of by phone or email)

We got home, loved on the kids (who were SO glad to see us...... for about 5 minutes....
then they were ready to go down the street and play with friends) and then settled in to watch the Bama-LSU game. Roll Tide.

It's been such a good week.

No comments: