Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Need a Map!!

I'm having one of those Parent Times when I just don't know what to do. Step in, be an advocate? Stand back, be an encourager? Cry?... already done that. Sometimes this job is NOT for the faint of heart! Thank God for His promise:

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
      do not depend on your own understanding
6 Seek his will in all you do,
     and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

I'm trusting, Lord, with all my heart!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's always such a tough one . . . I'm trying to step back a little this year, for my older child (2nd grade). trying to let him do some things on his own . . .yes, lots of prayers in the Bishop household! The younger one started K5 today. Sigh/Hallelujah!
Encourage always. Watch that's happening. And if needed, don't be afraid to get involved. I'll be praying for you!