Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feed A Fever, Starve A Cold?


But what if you've got both? Yuck. Can't breathe lying down. Can't stop the runny nose sitting up. Hot under the covers. Cold with them off. I told Lee I'd sleep on the couch tonight (because I knew I'd keep him awake with my coughing, and I know how hard it is for him to rest well on Saturday nights anyway) but I should have said that I would "stay up all night in the den" since there hasn't been any sleeping going on. 

We go to church in separate cars since Lee has to be there earlier than we do, but I've already decided that I'm just dropping the kids off when it's time for them to be there. Then I'm coming back home, taking some MAJOR drugs, and going to bed until I feel better. Or until I have to get the kids ready for school tomorrow morning. Moms are NOT supposed to get sick! Let me say again........ Yuck.

No comments: